January 25, 2012 – 10 am PST / 1pm EST / 1900 CET
In past webinars we have discussed operational, learning, and people aspects of Lean Management in the software industry. We have also shown how to best focus Lean efforts given a company’s lifecycle stage and business model. Now it’s time to put all the pieces together. In this webinar we will discuss how to plan and manage a Lean transformation in a software company.
You will learn about:
[list style=”orb” color=”black”]
- Creating a clear vision of success for your Lean transformation
- Readiness criteria for a Lean Transformation
- Key leadership moves in a transition to Lean Management
- How to (not) use external consultants
- How much resources should you allocate
- How to construct a transformation roadmap
- Identifying and managing risks
- Tracking results from your Lean efforts
Frode L. Odegard is the CEO and Founder of the Lean Software Institute. He has more than twenty years of experience as an entrepreneur and trusted advisor to high-tech executives. Organizations Frode has helped include Sony Electronics Inc., NASA, Lockheed Martin, Honeywell Aerospace, and Plantronics. He is currently working on a book on Lean Transformations in the IT industry.
This webinar has already been held. No recording is available at this time.