The Post-Lean Institute office is located on the SRI International Campus in Menlo Park. SRI requires the following to be read and acknowledged by all campus visitors as of May 28, 2020.
Within the past 14 days have you….
1. Travelled by air either domestically or internationally?
2. Had any contact with a laboratory-confirmed case of COVID-19?
3. Suffered from any of the symptoms related to COVID-19?
These include: fever, cough, shortness of breath, aches and pains, sore throat, diarrhea, headache, chills, or new loss of taste or smell. Nasal congestion and/or a runny nose associated with fever or other symptoms should also be considered reportable symptoms.
4. Lived with or had close contact with anyone suffering from symptoms related to COVID-19?
If you answered YES to any of these questions. please do not enter the site.
When on campus you need to:
- maintain a 6′ distance from other people
- wear a mask in all common areas (hallways, shared lab space, outside, etc.)
Before visiting the Post-Lean Institute, please acknowledge via email to your PLI contact that you have read and will adhere to these rules.